When you engage our firm for your legal needs, you get a team. Everyone in our office is dedicated to providing our clients with all the resources needed to protect their rights and present their case. In addition to offering expertise and experience in immigration law, we maintain a policy of open communication, always available to answer questions, address concerns, and act as an advocate for your best interests.
What We can Do For You
The first thing we will do is listen to you. We want to hear your account of your needs – what do want to accomplish, what has transpired, who is available to assist you. We will research the best way to obtain the outcome you desire while protecting your rights.
If needed, we always perform investigative research to strengthen your case. We utilize every resource available to bring about the best resolution to your situation.
Immigration Law Practice
Nonimmigrant : Temporary Status
- B-1/B-2Visitor : B-1 - for Business / B-2 - for Pleasure
- E-1 -Treaty Trader / E-2 - Treaty Investor
- F-1 -Academic Student
- G -Representatives of International Organizations
- H1B -Specialty Occupation
- H1C -Registered Nurses
- H2A -Agricultural Labor
- H2B -Other Temporary Labor
- H-3 -Trainee
- I -Representatives of Foreign News Media
- J -Exchange Visitor
- K -Fiance or spouse of U.S. Citizen
- L -Intra Company Transferee
- M -Vocational Student
- O-1, O-2 - Extraordinary Ability
- P-1,P-2,P-3 - Athletes and Group Entertainers
- Q -International Cultural Exchange Program
- R -Religious Vocation or Profession
- TN -Trade NAFTA Professionals
- V -Victim of a serious crime
Immigrant : Permanent Status, Employment Based
EB1 - First Preference
- Persons of Extraordinary Ability
- Outstanding Professors and Researchers
- Multinational Executives and Managers
EB2 - Second Preference
- Members of Professions holding advanced Degrees or Aliens of Exceptional Ability.
EB3 - Third Preference
- Skilled Workers, Professionals and other Workers.
- EB4 - Fourth Preference - Special Immigrants
- EB5 - Fifth Preference - Employment Creation Investor
Immigrant : Permanent Status, Family Based
First Preference - Unmarried sons or daughters (over age 21) of U.S. citizens
Second Preference – (2A) Spouses and unmarried children (under age 21) of LPRs; (2B) Unmarried sons and daughters (over age 21) of LPRs.
Third Preference - Married sons and daughters of U.S. citizens
Fourth Preference - Brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens
DIVERSITY VISA : DV1 Visas ("Green Card Lottery")
Asylum / Refugee
We represent asylum applicants before the US CIS, the Immigration Court, the Board of Immigration Appeals. We handle appeals to the Federal Court of Appeals.
Uscis Representation And Consular Practice
Representation before the USCIS throughout the United States and the U.S. Consulates worldwide